Estate Planning Attorney Stefanie West talks about the importance of “Giving with Warm Hands” and “Putting Pen to Paper” as two ways to give and communicate, instead of waiting until after your passing.
- Which Documents To Safely Store in Crisis Situations (Checklist)
- Where Is My Money? Trust Accounting – You Are Entitled To Ask For It (Video)
- What You Need To Know While Creating Living Trust For Yourself
- Last Minute Estate Planning? – This Is What You Can Do (Video)
- California Estate Planning Laws You Need To Know